Re: [tree-ssa] gcc/fortran and libgfortran directories are open

Diego Novillo wrote:
Toon brought up the issue of allowing new features to gcc/fortran and
libgfortran during the stabilization period.  I thought about it a bit
and I guess it couldn't hurt.

But I will ask that patches be tested very thoroughly and not introduce
bootstrap regressions.  I will keep an eye on the nightly testers and
revert patches that introduce new regressions.

I'll restest and double-check the structure returns and "asymmetric integers" patches, and present them in a couple of days, then. I'm also added verification code to the test suite.

--
Scott Robert Ladd