argc, argv

Hi *,

at the moment I'm packaging a HPF-Fortran-precompiler (Vienna) for gentoo
using intels ifort as backend.

But I would like to add support for gfortran; therefore I need to know how to
access commandline arguments (argc, argv). In intel it is done with the
functions nargs() and getarg().

Exists in gfortran a direct way to access argc and argv or are there functions
comparable to intels ifort which allow to access argc and argv either
directly or indirectly ala getarg(n, buffer)?

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.