Re: problem with g77

take a look at some of these messages to gcc-help, they may help answer
your questions:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2004-01/msg00076.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2003-02/msg00102.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2002-12/msg00103.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2002-03/msg00018.html

if these do not help, please describe exactly what problem you are
having, with a small example if possible.

since i see you are in astrophysics, it may be your are working on a
"big problem" with a "tiny 32 bit computer" :):)

regards,
bud davis