[Bug fortran/13238] [gfortran] read(X,*) segfault onunformatted input unit

Bugzilla 13238, tree-ssa gfortran
(I filed the bug there, but I was told to send the patch also here)

read(X, *) on a unit opened with form='unformatted' will trigger a segfault.
Expected behaviour is an error message at compile or at runtime.

A write(X, *) succeeds. Expected behaviour is also an error message at compile
or at runtime.

Test case at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=5239&action=view

It looks like libgfortran/io/transfer.c has an incomplete checking in
data_transfer_init(). The patch should fix it, but please bear in mind that I'm
not familiar with gcc code.

--
Melvin Hadasht