Re: Alternate return

P.S. I can't remember if you have CVS write access. If you need patches
applying rather than just approving I happy to do it, you'll just need to
say so.

No, I have not CVS write access. If it is convenient, I want to get CVS write access.

P.S

Now, I am working on "entry statement". If entry is implemented like G77, the performance is affected by two procedure call.

Huang chun